Thursday, April 3, 2014

Nails!

As a woman, I love getting my nails done.  Not so much a mani or pedi - which is nice, don't get me wrong - but I see my nails as my ultimate accessory, followed a very close second by my hair.  

Nails are great!  You get two sets - fingers & toes.  And everyone's are different! Some are long, some short, some thick, some thin, some wide, some narrow.  It doesn't matter what you have, they are a blank canvas just waiting to be painted on.

There are so many great nail products out there now.  I want to share some of the fun nail products I've been enjoying!


JAMBERRY!!  I have short nails that bend easily so regular polish only lasts a few days before it starts chipping off.  I tried the gel nail polish when it first came out & that just peeled off my nails in a few days.  And then I was introduced to Jamberry by a friend.  And I fell in love!  Jamberry has vinyl nail wraps in various trendy colors & designs.  Application is easy & if done properly, they last for weeks!  They go on similar to the popular nail polish stickers except you have to heat them to activate the adhesive before applying.  I had to remove mine because my nails had grown out too before they ever came off or wore out.  Check out their latest designs and give them a try!



My other recent nail fav is Julep!  It is a mail order subscription service just for nail polish! (Well they do have other beauty products but I'm only in it for the polish.)  For $19 a month, you get to choose your box for the month, which usually contains 3 Julep created polishes, a retail value of $40.  You get a discount when you purchase through their online shop and also get coupons or discounts for freebie polishes of your choice.  


I know it sounds like a lot for 3 polish colors but they are amazing colors with different textures.  They apply smoothly and are fast drying.  I would consider them premium nail polishes.  




And if you do not wish to get your box that month, you can send your box to a friend!  I love that you can choose  some fun colors and surprise your friends with a gift box for their birthday or any other special occasion.  You also get to choose you term of membership and can cancel at any time.  Or if you do not want to commit, you can just purchase colors from the Julep website, however Mavens (subscribers) get them at a discount.  If you love nail polish, give it a try and see if you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment