Thursday, February 6, 2014

Let the Randomness Begin!

So besides my love of all things "crafty," I have many other interests!  My husband says I'm a multi-tasker of hobbies.  I would love to share my passion for these other things on this blog.

I enjoy cooking & baking.   I have favorite tried & true recipes but I am always looking for new ones to try out.  






Photography is another passion of mine that I don't get to indulge in quite as often as I would like to but I do love finding helpful tips and tricks.




I appreciate music, movies, books, television and various other forms of entertainment.  






I'm a huge Disney fan!



And I adore nail polishes & mail order beauty subscriptions!




I am looking forward to sharing my randomness!  I hope it is as enjoyable, informative & entertaining for you as it has been for me!

XOXO - Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment